Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a place where I can get a kit that turns a chair into a glider?

I want an upholstered, big, fluffy glider, but don't want to pay $500+. I would like to turn a chair, something like a wing chair into a glider. Any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by 2educ8 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You can buy an old glider chair in a thrift store and take the bottom glider part off of it and try and put it on the wing chair....

    Answer by vbruno at 3:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

  • I don't know... but what a great idea!!! If you figure that out, will you please let me know? We do have a glider (my mom bought it for me) but I'd love to have another one so I could have one in each room. :)

    Answer by crazysocks830 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.