If you are married and your friends get divorced or separated, do you feel that you lose friendships?

It seems like when my friends separate from serious relationships I lose friendships because all they want to do is party and do single people things, and I don't. I have no desire to hang out at a bar and flirt with guys because I'm still married and they don't understand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• it depends upon the friend that you have...you just have to analyze things or give them a little space if they needed...there are so many friends in the world...you just have to choose the best for you
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• IT can be difficult, it depends on your friends. But, if they don't understand that your married then their not true friends.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I feel the complete opposite. I'm single so when my friends start new relationships I lose friends.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 6:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010