why?

why do people think they're such badasses on the internet and talk all the shit they want and yet if half of us were in the real world, they'd just keep their damn mouths shut and not have the balls to say anything?? that really pisses me off. i dont let what ppl say on here get to me, just curious.

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 1:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• The Internet provides a fairly safe forum for people to speak their minds without physical confrontation. I know I am far more vocal online than I am IRL.
    Gilagirl

Answer by Gilagirl at 1:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• All I know is that everything comes back to you.The good things you do and the bad things too.I try to be nice.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• The real question is why does anyone listen to them? I think that profanity and rudeness online should be treated the same as it would be in person. If someone treats you like crap...screw them. Who wants to talk to negative ignorant jerks anyway? Good for you for expressing your opinion on the matter!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yeah thats why i gnore the bitches and answer the others.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008