I'm wondering... adult content

with all the horror stories we hear in here and everywhere about men cheating, betraying their families, leaving their families for the OW, giving their wives STD's, getting other women pregnant and they do it to their wives of 2 months, 2 years or 200 years and the wife never EVER thinking her husband would ever have done something like that...how is it that I still read time and time again women still sayimg "my husband is not the type"..."my husband would never EVER do that"..."I have 1,000,000% trust in my husband". Let's say I didn't go through the husband cheating thing, just by reading stuff like this would give me ample reason to never, ever say never. What do you think?

OH AND PLEASE, NO RESPONSES ABOUT HOW MUCH FAITH YOU HAVE IN YOUR HUSBAND AND HOW HE'S SO WONDERFUL HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT. WE ALL THOUGHT OUT CHEATING, SELFISH, ASSHOLES WERE WONDERFUL AND TRUSTWORTHY AT SOME POINT TOO BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO PURPOSEFULLY TRASH AND HURT US BY TAKING UP WITH SOME NASTY CUM DUMPSTER.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Anything is possible, and I dont know if my husband would ever cheat, maybe or maybe not but I'm not going to worry about it until it if or ever happens, and with my husband being in the military, I have seen it and what can happen and (have you been talking to my husband cause the last part that you wrote sounds almost like him.) Women cheat and so do men.
    Army108th

Answer by Army108th at 5:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I will trust my husband up until he gives me reason not to. Why not trust him...just cause other men have screwed up? Plenty of women have screwed up to but I hope my hubby trusts me..I've never given him reason not to trust me. I will trust him based on his past, not the past of other men until he gives me a reason why I shouldn't.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I doubt my husband would but if he did and things ended, I would never regret our lives together. For this moment I have trust and love from him. I still have no regrets with my first husband and he tried to sleep with my sister. We are good friends today. Our lives are filled with good and bad and it is meant to be enjoyed. I'll die someday and I don't want to say I lived my life afraid of what could be or bitter about the bad times. Only happy to be alive and feel all that there is to feel.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• You're right- it could be anybody's husband at any time.....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Never say never anything is possible
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Nothing in life is certain anyway but it wont change how I live.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i trusted 100% before i found out
    that is how is goes with trust
    after a woman finds out about cheating
    then trust has a different meaning - at best it could be 99% but never 100% again with that person

that is how it works
    i look forward to some day having man in my life again, and i too will start with 100% trust andsay this
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• A marriage full of fear that your spouse will cheat will NEVER be a good marriage. So having nothing but trust and faith in them is the best you can possibly do until you are proven wrong.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I really don't think my husband ever would, but at the same time I know it's possible.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 6:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If you don't have trust and faith in your marriage than you don't have a marriage. If you're always questioning the other persons ability to cheat then why even get married. You can't live your life suspicious!
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 6:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010