Anniversary Help adult content

Okay, I seriously want to know the least painful way to have anal sex.I've been married 13 years and we've tried to do it ,but it was too painful,so we put it off. But since my anniversary is coming, I want to do this, so can anyone give me some HELPFUL advice on how to make it less painful. My anniversary is in 3 weeks. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• .....why would you even WANT to. That's so degrading. But anyway, use ANAL EASE or something. They make all kinds of numbing lubes and whatnot for it. GL
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• PM me...and I'll tell you.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 5:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I wouldnt go with a water based lube unless you have sensitive skin.. I have found that those dont really help AT ALL. Also try playing with yourself up front with your fingers or a toy while your doing it. The sensations up front will help make whats going on in the "back" a little more enjoyable lol
    Anonymous

• Lots and lots of lube anal ease is very good and just relax the more you tense up the more it'll hurt. My hubby just told me to take my own advice lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 5:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Go slow! Even if it takes an hour. Of course lots of lube helps too. :-)
    jessicajacobson

Answer by jessicajacobson at 10:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010