moving to a navy base?

does anyone know how the hole system of moving to a base work's? my husband hasn't gotten his orders yet but i have no idea what to expect to do when it does come if we move in with him, how do i get my stuff over there? if i fly will i have to pay for my ticket there or will the navy? if we drive do they pay for our exspenses there? how does it work >_

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Travel

• oh god! i feel for you! dont even get me started! ok depends on a lot of things! i am a prior navy wife and totally understand! there is too much to say about the matter so please contact me privately for more details. it gets really confusing. is he getting out of boot camp? i know people stationed at great lakes that could help if needed!
    2bbBoys

Answer by 2bbBoys at 6:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2008