What does your husband wear under there?

So my husband and I have been happily married for 2 years now and have been together for over 6. My husband recently decided to spice things up in the bedroom, which I am all for! So he bought himself a thong...he's in good shape and I love it on him! However, he just decided that he's going to exclusively wear thongs, and nothing else. This is a big switch since he used to only wear boxers.

What do you all think?? Is it weird for him to wear them all the time?

jessicajacobson

Asked by jessicajacobson at 5:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Is there a pouch for "the boys"? If not,that sounds painful!
    Its...different I guess!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• LOL! boxers. My hubby wouldn't be caught dead in a thong and it would only make me laugh anyway. As long as you're not trying to have kids, your hubby is fine with the thong. But if you want to get pregnant, he needs to switch back to boxers - thongs and briefs make for extra heat in the testes so the little spermies just die.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• my husband usually free balls everywhere. the other day at walmart, after we got back into the car he said "oh, i'm free ballin today. no wonder my balls were cold" LOL. other than that he wears boxers. he wore a thong once in high school, it was more of a prank though. just picture a hairy, 6'3 man wearing a blue thong. hahaha

but everyday use? it would weird me out a bit. i dont even wear thongs everyday. maybe he's just enjoying his ass being free and it's a little phase? lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• LOL I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. Mine wears boxer briefs and ooh sexy
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• LOL! You guys are hilarious. Yeah, I wasn't sure what to think at first, but my hubby has a good body, and it was (at least originally) just for the bedroom!

There is a pouch - they are thongs made for men. I didn't realize there was such a market for these things...but after a quick google search...they seem to be very popular. I thought they were just for strippers. lol!

Yeah, maybe it's just a phase...we'll see. I don't mind it too much...I just think it's a little weird!
    jessicajacobson

Comment by jessicajacobson (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My husband wears boxers.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• a little weird? How about a lot weird! LOL! I would laugh sooooo hard if my DH wore them all the time. Too Funny!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 5:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Men in thongs is not my thing. I hope my man never wants to wear one.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I think it's weird.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• So what do all think? Is it something I should be worried about? Is there more to this?

I mean, everyone has a weird side to them, right? If his weird side is wearing skimpy undies, then I'll let him. It's his ass, not mine! LOL!! At least he's not into wearing WOMEN's thongs.
    jessicajacobson

Comment by jessicajacobson (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2010