Is there one member of your family

that makes you wish holidays came with an open bar? For me, it's my mother in law. Today she calls "just to make sure we will be there" for Thanksgiving - which we have had to do for the last 16 years and this is at least the tenth time this week alone she has asked the question. I just can't wait for tomorrow!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 5:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• my grandma is bringing sangria tomorrow. thank you grandma!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• my cousin......she thinks that her kids are gods gift, and always tells me the dumbest little things they do......WHO CARES!!!! I have kds...yours dont impress me!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 5:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• HAHA! My MIL called today too. I like her though, she rocks. Luckily, we all drink on holidays, so we get along fine.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My mother! I love the woman but she drives me nuts. My sister is the princess so she gets to just sit on her fanny and do nothing while I am asked to help with everything including making and baking some of the food. I also have a 3 yr old to look after so I am taking care of her and having my mom order me around the kitchen. I have a big bottle of wine chilling in the fridge for when I get home.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I stay home and do not think about the trauma anymore.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Def my MIL.. oh and my SIL, who is the an exact replica of her mother lol We live 12 hours away from them now so no worries here ;) Even when we lived closer my husband never wanted to go over there.. kinda sad
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My mother in and and my mother makes me wish I drank.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My little sister (well she is not that little lol) but she drives me insane with her holiday drama!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010