Casual Dating?

What does it mean when someone says that they want to date casually until the semester is over and then they're open for more after? How do you casually date? What are the rules?

yezay

Asked by yezay at 5:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• That means they are also dating other people. And so should you...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 5:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Casual dating simply means no commitment. You aren't a "Couple" you're just dating...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Basically, your not "officially" boyfriend and girlfriend.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 5:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Think "friends with benefits."
    GoodyBrook

• Goody he told me it was not a friends with benefits thing. I wanted clarity on that part at least lol. i just don't know how to act lol.
    yezay

Comment by yezay (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No matter what he said...it is friends with benefits with a few meals and hang out and watch DVD's kinda thing.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I take it you're bitter since your name is "shouldhaveleft". And where in my post does it say that I'm having sex with him?
    yezay

Comment by yezay (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Also I JUST met him so it would be crazy for him to want to rush into something. I just want to know that we're working towards something if it's there.
    yezay

Comment by yezay (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Also do I put a time limit on it do I give him a month to decide if he wants a relationship?
    yezay

Comment by yezay (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Isn't it just being friends and going out once in awhile for companionship? No pressure and no expectaions for now? So you both can concentrate on your studies? IDK seems simple to me.................
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010