Help Me Please!!?

Hey well for a couple weeks i been having lower back pain, i feel queasy but i never throw up just kinda like I'm scared or nervous feeling but i feel sick sort of, i have lower abdominal cramps and sometimes they r at my pelvis. I also have been eating pickles and ice cream, they just taste good together, sometimes i have sharp pains in my vagina, my hips hurt along with the cramps. I''m not do for my period until Dec. 5 or 6. Please tell me what you think. Thank You So Much and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!<3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Troll?
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 5:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• And you haven't had sex in two years, but your boobs are sensitive and yoir period isn't due for 3 more weeks. You MUST be pregnant!
    Wait until you miss your period and pee on a stick like the rest of us mortals.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• UUUHHHHH IM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! TO ALL OF YOU THAT THINK I'M JOKING I'M NOT!!!! ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RUDE- THANK YOU- THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We're opinionated, but we're not mind readers!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 6:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• YES BUT CALLING SOMEONE A TROLL AND STUFF ISN'T APPRECIATED!!! I MADE IT CLEAR LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES ON HERE. DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOUR GONNA BE RUDE THANK YOU!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Seriously, if you're TWO WEEKS from expecting your period, you would be OVULATING. You WOULD NOT have pregnancy symptoms yet.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If your question is legitimate, perhaps if you were to post this question again under your real ID (and not use the "Anonymous" option), you'd get better responses.

It is my understanding that cravings, like the pickles and ice cream you mention, do not happen until later in the pregnancy.

GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 6:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• IT IS LEGITIMATE I WOULD NEVER TREAT SOMEONE LIKE THIS EVEN IF IT WAS FAKE! I'M NOT JOKING ESPECIALLY ABOUT THIS! THANKS.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010