Has anyone heard anything on the props what got passed and what didn't? Just curious!

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 1:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i was wondering the same thing.

mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 1:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• no not for my state at least and i want to know
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• go to cnn and find your state or to your local state news website to find out as well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• thanks i was on there earlier but forgot to look
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• thank you shaneagle777
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I just went on and my state still isnt reporting them I guess I have to be patient
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• cnn is keeping track online
    itsme0221

Answer by itsme0221 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• arkansas passed the adoption ban on gay/cohabitating couples...it was an amendment to an earlier bill..it states that no cohabitating couples can adopt in the state of ark. i voted against the ban, because it grouped gays and straights, any unmarried couple..i don't care how you feel about gays, it just doesn't seem that the bill was really designed to help fostercare kids as much as it was to keep one certain group from adopting. again, the children will still be the ones to suffer and be left in state-care/taxpayers burden, if you will.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2008