Omg I think I'm losing my freakin' mind...just a vent

I have so much shit going on before we leave for thanksgiving 5 hrs away..I'm letting 72 rolls rise so I can bake them, cleaning,getting last minute things done such as hair cuts,clean clothes you name it and I haven't even started packing yet adn we're leaving at 5:30 am..ugh!!!! I have to defrost the ham hopefully it will be defrosted before morning,and I need a nap!

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Good luck!! Hope you get a nap, and have a great trip!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Take a small 15 minute catnap here and there (just don't doze completely & burn dinner, set the stove ticker or something) IT WORKS. Didn't believe it till I tried it meself, I figured no.. it would only make me more drowsy. Wrong, it works, it's energizing, believe it or not, and it really helps. (And if there is no time for any 15-minuters, or napping at all, period, snag a helping hand, cause you need it, babe). Good luck to you and all of those tasks, you go, girl! You can handle this! :)
    Embryonic

Answer by Embryonic at 7:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010