QUESTION???

Y IS PEOPLE SO RUDE? I POSTED A SERIOUS QUESTION AND I GOT CALLED A TROLL AND SAYING I MUST NOT OF HAD SEX IN 2 YEARS!? I WAS REALLY SERIOUS AND THOSE ANSWERS WASN'T APPRECIATED! I MADE ME FEEL REALLY STUPID FOR ASKING.

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe its because you say "y is people" and " answers wasn't appreciated"
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 6:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The reason is that most anon questions tend to be trolling especially if they are an off the wall question.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Becasue some ppl are downright rude and thing thyat because you asked a question they have the right to be nasty when giving thier oppinion....in real life if someone asked for advice we would be tactful and try to avoid upsetting the person but online, for whatever reason, they think its acceptable to be nasty......unbelieveable that some of the most nasty comments come from responsible adults and loving mothers....
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:08 PM on Nov. 25, 2010