PLEASE ANSWER ONLY IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU...THANKS

Has your husband or SO (current or prior) ever gotten another women pregnant?

If you stayed in the relationship after that for any period of time, what is your relationship with the child?

If you stayed and then ended the relationship, was this the cause?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• We were married, he cheated, left, and came back with 2 little ones. I have raised them since they were 4/5 and in every way they are my own flesh and blood. Once you have your mind set on leaving the past and all of the hurt behind it becomes easier. They are children who did nothing wrong. They are 17 and 18 now and amazing people.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 7:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't have an answer for you so heres a bump.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I stayed for a while but then left. It wasn't about the child. It was that he was an abusive jerk. 35 yrs later I hear that the child wasn't even his, it was his friend's but since someone murdered the other woman we'll never know. (no, it wasn't me!)

Answer by admckenzie at 6:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We were married when I found out my husband had a 18 month old son. The mother never told my husband it was his. He has his suspicions but he never tried to find out himself. I came close to leaving because when I asked before we got married if any ex girlfriends will come and say they have his baby and he said it will never happen. He lied, He know about this baby all along but never tried to find out if it was his until the childs druggie mother was running out of money and wanted child support.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2010