is there anything that you should be doing that you are not?

I guess I could sweep, but I don't really want to... what about you?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I could start making the pies for tomorrow but I am waiting on my husband to come back with ginger.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I could be studying for my final this week, doing my make up work, listening to my son with his kooky stories about a remote controlled robot that you can program to open the fridge to get whatever you want it to (I guess I am kind of listening as I type- TALK ABOUT MULTI-TASKING) Phew! No matter what you "could be doing", you all are still super rockin mamas!
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 6:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Homework and packing our clothes, we are gng to my in-laws for thanksgivng until sat.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Helping my son take his tent down from here in the living room! LOL He has a small tent he loves to play in.

He just had his bath and now we're taking it down for the day. He loves this tent I tell ya !
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2010