what do you think of the name?

Tristan Isayah =) I think we are going to go with that name for our DS on the way. But i've gotten a lot of negative feed back on it from close family members they told me tristan sounds like a Girls name and all this other bull... i've never been the type to listen like with my son I said Aiden and it stuck lol with my daughter i said Arieanna and it stuck no matter what they said but, for some reason i really love this name but idk why i'm questioning it ....

mommyof2chasmin

Asked by mommyof2chasmin at 6:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Baby Names

• I instantly thought Tristan was a boys name ! Isayah sounds so nice with it ! I love it.....IF you're wanting similar suggestion that can't be argued as a feminine name, have you considered Trent Isaya ??? But honestly, Tristan Isayah is great ! Sometimes I think family members who have something negative to say about a name you've chosen is out of jealousy that they really don't get input....Sometimes is good to listen to suggestions, but in the end, it's your decision....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• The spelling of the middle name looks feminine

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love the name(s)! I DO prefer Tristan Isaiah though. I always loved the spelling. But the names together are awesome. :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Greatly dislike the middle name. Tristan is ok though.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Tristan has always sounded feminine to me even though i know its a boys name and the way you have the middle name spelled also looks feminine.... sorry JMHO
    But that being said I dont think its a bad name and of course if you love it dont let anyone change your mind.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Just a tip. I spelled my youngest son's name Kyndel, instead of Kendall. I put a lot of thought into it,and loved it,and still do. His middle name is James, and he goes by KJ. He hates his first name. He is now 17, and it may just be a teen thing, I hope anyway.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Love the name!
    Joesiahsmommy

Answer by Joesiahsmommy at 7:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Tristan is a boy name. I think its cute and love the two names together :) Spell the middle name how you want its his middle name so the spelling isn't really going to come up much.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 10:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I like it! I have a couple friends with their sons named Tristan
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I like the name I also think the middle name looks feminine. Maybe use a Z in stead. Izayah. Looks a little less feminine to me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010