Is anyone else going to feel nervous around there "inlaws" this holiday season?

This is going to be the first time in a long while that I've spent a Holiday with them, and Im not sure if they even like me that much, or it's just that we don't have to much in common or to talk about, on top of the fact that I'm already pretty quiet.
No one knows about my pregnancy yet, and I'm so nervous, and not even looking forword to this!

LilOliviasMama

Asked by LilOliviasMama at 6:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• I AM VERY NERVOUS AS WELL. I HAVE NEVER MEET THIS SIDE OF MY DOYFRIENDS FAMILY SO I AM ALITTLE CONCERNED ON WHAT THEY WILL THINK OF ME
    carrielynn78

Answer by carrielynn78 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No we all get along and we live in the same neighborhood so I see them all the time. But I can relate because I don't think they like me much, or at least didn't at first. Who knows. They are hard to read and no matter how "cool" you are with them they will always side with him.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 7:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Not nervous, just bored!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My soon to be in-laws are paying for me my DF and DD and DS to fly to Floriday where the entire family meets up at a resort. So I will be meeting ALL of my future MIL's side of the family, and it is nerve racking!!!!
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I know how you feel. my inlaws dont have me at the top of their fav list so things get rather strange... i put on a smile and sit through it for the kids and my hubby and know that I have tried . their loss
    mommydown

Answer by mommydown at 11:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm fortunate in that I have a wonderful MIL. It's my DH's MIL that is going to be the problem--they have not spoken in four years due to a bad argument at Christmas in 2006. We are staying at a hotel this Christmas rather than risk another fight. This will be the first Christmas we've gone to be with family due to my husband's work schedule.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 12:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am im going to my mom in laws for the first time
    proudmom2287

Answer by proudmom2287 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2010