Are there any lesbians in here?

Is so, reading all the bullshit we go through with our husbands...do you all go through the same shit with your SO? Do tell...

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Should have left.....are you shopping around to replace your cheating husband
    lol

and if there is a pill or another method to make someone be a certain sexual orientation, can you send me that info
    i think it is a personal choice aka-born that way, but to all that think it is a choice, and therefore can change a persons mind about it, can you let me know, i would like to switch sides, just feel i was born this way (hetero), but men suck , so i would like to switch
    thanks
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• You aren't going to find to many posts on here complaining or venting about female SOs and if you do you'll see "SO" rather than "DH" because they don't want the hate mail and harassment that comes with being Gay...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I think I've read a few same sex questions on here before but it's not common. I think it's more due to percentage of population than anything else. Sabrina's right too, you'd see 'SO' rather than 'dh'.

But I'm bi and after all the shite I've had with my dh, I'm thinking maybe a woman would be a better lifetime choice. I'd risk finding out if it's the same after all.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• lol fiatpax. I feel ya. I'd love to give a pill to my dh and see what a mess that would create. lol

Can you imagine the uses? Someone likes this person, knows they are not currently swing their way, drops the pill in their drink and .....bam....now they are batting for the home team! lol
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Like I've been saying...at this point I'm thinking about becoming a nun or a lesbian...neither of which is my nature but at least with #2 I'ld at least get laid!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2010