Myspace has gone from bad to worse!

I went on myspace today and it looks as if it is turning into a site for entertainment. There is a petition going around myspace to bring back the old myspace. I never really go on the site..unless I get a new msg or something....seems as if Facebook is the new social site. I'm thinking of deleting my acct: I think myspace is trying to hard.......agree ?

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I closed mine and never looked back:) If you're anything like me you will not miss it!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 7:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I went on it today just to check. i didnt understand anything
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The only thing I ever go on there for is to play Mafia Wars, and only if I am super bored.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I stopped checking it regularly over a year ago, and I finally deleted my account a few months ago. No regrets!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I tried deleting mine yesterday and it said they are having an issue so I have to come back another time to delete it...I guess too many deleted accounts and it is causing a backload issue...LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 7:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have not been on myspace forever. Last time I was I tried to delete my account and it wouldnt let me, this was a few months ago.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2010