Has anyone been romantic with their beau lately? adult content

It's been awhile. Having kids should never be an excuse to not having the time. Just watching tv in each others arms when they've gone to sleep is nice and sweet. Or a quickie in the shower may suffice to others. Romantic or spicy, it's imperative to keep the flames burning.

mommieGem

Asked by mommieGem at 7:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Romance??? Whats that, last night hubby said " want to boom boom" I just laughed and we went at it. We have a great life and tons of fun, just not sure what romance is anymore. LOL
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No, I haven't been romantic with my beau lately. My husband wouldn't like that very much. ;=)
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• LOL
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Does snuggling totally wrapped around each other all night count? If so, we do that every night incl. last.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We got to the point where we weren't paying any attention to each other. It finally came to the point that we were both like Hey this is not cool let's fix it now so we don't hurt our relationship. You have to honest and open to tell your hubby everything.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have but in all honesty it takes two to tango. I told my husband things would go better for him if he put in some effort. I however am all the way any time.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010