If you are unemployed...

Are you looking for full-time work, part-time work, or unemployed by choice?

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm in school, and I get the GI Bill, but I'm about to start looking for work (I just need to renew my license) part time.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Looking for a part-time job to work around my sons school schedule but I dont have to have the job I just want something so I have a reason to leave the house!
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I am a SAHM and have been for 9 years. I was looking for a part time job until my DD, who is 9, got sick this past summer. She was in the hospital for 2 months and we were not sure if she was going to live or die. So right now I am unemployed by choice. I still look at jobs, although I know I won't take one just yet.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have not worked in almost 10 years and had lots of problems health and otherwise and right now I do not know if I could work. But I need to you know.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 8:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I was laid off last year and then my husband and I started a homebased business. I'm looking for something part time to help supplement his income until the business makes more money.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am looking for part time employment. Not so much for the income, but because my DS is in Preschool four hours a day, and I would love something to do during those four hours, and having my own money and maybe saving a little could not hurt!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm looking for part-time because I'm in college full-time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010