Wanting to do something special...

my husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in a few months and I'm thinking we should go all out...25 years in my opinion is amazing in this day and age to married to one person...looking for ideas/suggestions on how we could celebrate. Those of you who have been married for this long or longer-how have you celebrated?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 7:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I would take a trip. I would have been planning all year for a cruise or other destination. A dinner & movie just won't do.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I have not married anywhere near that long, but...I think it would be really cool to renew your vows and take the same trip you took for your honeymoon. If you didn't take a honeymoon pick something romantic....Ixtapa Mexico at the Barcelo is an AWSOME romantic relaxing beautiful place to go! The staff is amazing there!!!! Congrats and happy anniversary!!
    NDNichol

Answer by NDNichol at 8:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We always went for a weekend away because we couldn't afford anything more. But it was still special and relaxing.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• In our last anniversary of 38 years, we decided to go for the simple things, we ended up getting up in the middle of the night and drove to south beach watched the sunrise, peeking out above the sea, held each other tight and thank the Lord for still keeping us together and happy. Realizing how lucky one is to have the right person to share this type of thing with is PRICELESS!

Answer by older at 7:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We did our vows again on the beach this summer. We also went to Napa and stayed in a bed and breakfast and went to a few wineries. This was freaking fantastic couple time.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2010