TMI... CM

When you have CM on your underwear, you should BD... correct?

isabellem

Asked by isabellem at 8:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your CM can tell you a great deal. I encourage you to take some time to really learn more both about the typical changes throughout a woman's cycle as well as what your own body does. If you find there is more and it is also wet and slippery (versus the thicker and sticky CM earlier in your cycle) then indeed it is a good indicator. And if you place between your fingers and find it quite stretchy then you have identified the time at which you are most fertile.
    MistyandZoesMom

Answer by MistyandZoesMom at 2:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• bump
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• What day of the cycle is it for you? Is it thicker than normal discharge? Usually when you have CM that's a good indicator that you might be ovulating. Another huge indicator for me personally was my cervix would change position, it would actually be lower and dh would hit it in the middle of my cycle, even on BC. My Dr. said some women might experience this, just a natural thing our bodies might do to help make babies.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2010