I am having contractions but I am not pregnant...

I know that it may sound silly..but I have had 5 pregnancies and I am not pregnant right now. I have been having off and on contractions since yesterday at 3pm...sometimes is it mild sometimes is it very very painful. Has anyone experienced this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Health

• Probably intestinal gas

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• no being snarky: Are you sure it isn't gas. I have IBS and I can have bowel craps that are worse than my early onset labor cramps were.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Do you need to go poop? Do you have a history of endometriosis? Is it time for your period?
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would just inform your Dr. to be sure. Could be gas? How long ago did you have your youngest child?
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• is that what it could be is gas?? oh my that is kinda weird. But no..I dont have gas...I dont have to use the bathroom. That is all regular.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• to sharell...my twins are 21 months old. they are my youngest.
    Anonymous

• the gas can be high up in your intestine. Just because you aren't farting doesn't mean it isn't still in there

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Is there chance you could of recently conceived? I had cramping like that with implantation with youngest. It hurt really bad at times!!
    NDNichol

Answer by NDNichol at 8:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• @ NDN..I have my tubes tied...I dont think I am pregnant
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i think it's gas too.....i get horrible pain worse than labor when i have trapped gas. try some gripe water....that will work and very quickly too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2010