How many entreprenuer moms are here on Cafe Mom?

Just wondering what some of you ladies do out there...

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 8:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I started my own cleaning business. And surprisingly it's going very well even during the recession.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I started a company that manufactures items for special needs children/adults. I am sole source provider for 3 of the largest school districts in the country. I expanded the scope and I now hold several contracts for other textile items. I have since bought 2 existing businesses.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am in the beginning stage of opening a cupcake shop. I currently bake per order out of my home and have had a good amount of orders. I am hoping to get a shop one day =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it's very affordable:-) Yes It's legit, because I get paid every 2 weeks:-)
    Join our 7 day trial for $1.97 and after just $19.95 a month:-)
    We sell Gift Baskets for all occasions and holidays! Fun- Simple-Unique-Affordable
    Our Purpose is helping single moms through our baskets of hope program:-)
    You make money 3 ways:
    Referring
    through Corporate memberships
    sales
    If you like more info message me here on cafemom with your fullname and email address:-) or request for more info here:
    La Bella Income

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!:-)
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hello :)
    I work with an amazing team, the VIP Challengers!! I was with another company for almost 2 years and got tired of posting ads an chasing people, LOL, I'm sure yall know ho it feels. It is so much nicer to now have seious likeminded entreprenuers coming to me. I love what I do because I do what I'm passionate about :)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My husband and I own a custom gift basket business called One of a Kind Baskets.  I also do some freelance writing.

If you'd like to meet some other entrepreneur moms, feel free to join my business group Mommy Movers & Shakers.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm a proud MOMpreneuer as well :) I have my home business with ViSalus which is a health and wellness company (happy to say the products are working for me AND taste so yummy!) But I also have my internet marketing business which fuels front end income (because as we know a home business takes time to build up) from my own products that I've made as well as successfully promoting affiliate products that I use and believe in. Having my blog at www.RozPearcy.com makes all of this happen while giving me leads for my home business too. Not to mention how much FUN it is to do this! It is hard work but it's much more fun than posting boring ads that bring you the totally wrong kind of prospect :).

RozPearcy

Answer by RozPearcy at 11:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I do Barefoot Books on the side. For more info http://jerzys4.barefootbooks.com.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 2:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2010