Sister wives

Just wondering who watched the show sister wives and what do you think about the show? And do you think you could be a sister wife and share your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think it's wrong and I think it's disgusting. I didn't watch the show because I'm just grossed out by it.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If I had a husband like him, I would have to have sister wives. He is a disgusting piece of work. I do not understand how he found one woman to marry him let alone four.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Call me a hypocrit, but I like watching the show. As disgusting as it is, I'm engrossed by it. Do I think it's right, no. Do I support it, no. I believe marriage should be ONE man, ONE woman.... but again, that's my opinion.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• big love is waaay better i could be a sister wife of that husband example (bill) if u like this show you will love big love
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I dont know what to think about it. I think that guy is gross too, I would never share my man with other women.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm way to jealous lol but I'm watching it right now
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I believe that this is a very stupid show and a crazy way of life. Why would you put yourself through that particular situtation?

It seems to me that these women get angry over certain situations that go on when they put themselves in that lifestyle, Jealousy seems like a useless emotion in this family'
    busymom117

Answer by busymom117 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• didn't it get cancelled? I didn't see it but I heard a lot about it... I work at a salon haha
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 8:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I did watch the show and I have also watched the specials. I think its interesting. I like seeing how other groups of people live and I find it...well...interesting. My husband calls me a reality show junkie =0) the women seem to be okay with it and so I am not going to judge. That being said...
    I could not be a Sister wife. I am too selfish to share my husband with anyone else let alone 3 other women. I like that I know my husband is always coming home to be with me, and he is only missing me when he's away.
    I was also surprised to see the show since it is illegal to live that type of lifestyle.
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yes I watch, I love it... And I would not only happily share, but I've been trying to convince him to find a second wife since I became his first...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010