What are some of the most embarrassing moments you had in public?

My most embarrassing moment had to be on Halloween... I was dressed up in a poodle skirt and my costume included shorts under the skirt.... I was in a hurry getting dressed for the festival we were going to, and basically ran out the door. I was having a good old time when I decided that it looked so fun for the kids to go down the large inflatable slide with me... yeah... I went up the whole slide, and as I was going down my skirt flew up and I realized that I had forgotten to put on the shorts that went with my outfit... Hello undies!

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 8:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was in the miss south salt lake pageant handing down the crown well I had a strapless dress and like you was in a hurry and forgot my bra before going on stage it was a quick wardrobe change well I stepped on my dress and hello flashage to the world lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My most embarrassing moment in public was when I was younger. My best friend and I were at the local basketball courts watching a ton of guys playing ball. We walked away from the courts to go sit on the sidelines and I took a seat on top of a bike rack. When I sat down there was a "clank" sound and a lot of pain on my buttcheek! Here, where the T bars met, the poles pushed together when I sat down and pinched my butt between the two bars. Well, it hurt! So I tried to stand up and couldn't! I was stuck in a bike rack. I pulled and tugged for 10 minutes while my friend tried pulling the two bars apart and we gained the attention of quite a few good looking guys. I was so embarrassed! I eventually had to rip a huge hole in my pants to get off the bike rack and then walk around with my butt showing.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• when i was young, in catholic school, they changed the way you take communion, instead of kneeling and having preist come down the line of kneelers at altar rail, you had to walk up in a line, put your own hand out, say your stuff, put in in your own mouth and then do sign of the cross...we were young and practiced this in class, everyone was nervous
    so for the first time in church, i was practicing in my mind, i got up there, put out hands in manner was told, got host into my mouth, said the words, almost got through the sign of the cross, ..father, son and holy...it was the spirit that screwd me. as my hand came back to right shoulder..it hit the cup holding Christ, hit it out of nuns hand and cup went flying 20 feet, Jesus Christ's body in host form was all over the floor..you should have seen the look i got from the nun..i think she tryed to kill me with her eyes

it was an accident, i felt no anger from God
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my second son. I was walking on campus in a dress and panty hose. The panty hose rolled down my belly and down my legs. They were below my knees. I had to stop and take off my shoes and pull off my panty hose and keep going. Awful.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I had a marylin Manroe momentin the hight of rush hour in front a packed public bus terminal . Nedless to say I had a G- sting I had no business trying to get my fat ass in.....
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I took my then 4 month old to a well baby checkup. My older son was nearly 2. I was nursing my son after getting the last set of shots we ever gave him and my older son opened the door and ran. I hastily put my younger son in my sling and thought I put myself up while chasing after my 2 year old. I was standing in the check out and a woman had to catch my attention and point out that my breast was hanging out of my shirt.
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 8:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• well at least you had on undies lol! you could be nasty like paris hilton...lindsay lohan....britney spears....o i forget who it was (maybe all 3 who knows lol) anyway, my embarrassing story involves me not just leaking but drenching my shirt when i was picking up my hubby at the train station. i looked a mess and there were soooo many people. i wanted to curl up and die lol. i leaked alot with my first kid and it wasn't until the second kid that i got a clue and started wearing padded bras lmao

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• One of my most embarrassing moments was just last month! I was late for class and running... yea, doesn't even start well! I tripped halfway down a flight of stairs and landed spread-eagled at the bottom. It took me a moment to get up, because it knocked the wind out of me- hitting kness, hands, and stomach on marble tile floor will do that! When I did get up, I realized that I had bitten a chunk out of the inside of my lip, and was bleeding from the mouth all over my new white shirt. Needless to say, I started cussing, from pain as well as irritation. That's when I looked up to see 2 of my professors standing there having a conversation with the President & Vice-President of the college! They were just worried about me, but I was SOOO EMBARRASSED! My face was as red as that used-to-be-white shirt.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I was 34 years old - I was going back to college - I was confident - too bad my shirt was inside out, my husband told me when I got home from my first class.
    cheeseit

Answer by cheeseit at 9:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010