Does anyone else have a problem with their little one spitting up after bfing if you have had coffee or caffine?

My 4 month old has been on Zantac for 2 months now....but recently she seems to be spitting up A LOT for the whole first half of the day. I think I have narrowed it down to my coffee intake. I drink a decaf/cafe mix, but it still may be too much. She never spits up after eating her cereal/fruit which is what is making me think....it's me :( Anyone else experience a problem with caffine and BFing?

siren77

Asked by siren77 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had the same problem. We don't drink a lot of caffeine though (and no coffee at all), so it was easy to cut out for me.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 8:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I did not experience this, but it is common. The best way to know for sure? Go a few days without, and then re introduce it into your diet, and see what happens.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2010