What are you thankful for?

Every year on thanksgiving when my family sits down to eat we all go around the table and say at least one thing we are thankful for. So what are you thankful for this year?

For me it's my wonderful husband and son. I'm thankful for this wonderful house we were about to move into this year, I'm thankful for the food in our bellies and I'm thankful that i get to spend the day with my closes friends and family

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we always say what we're thankful for when we say our prayers at night....always it's our family and that daddy has a job so that we have a house, food, clothes, etc. and usually my son says something like i'm thankful for ...(whatever is on his mind at the moment lmao). i am always thankful for my kids....they are my life
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I am thankful for My family , that my sisters are home from college, that my husband has a great job, and that I get to spend tomorrow with a bunch of people I love being around!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I am thankful for my family and that they are all healthy. I truly could not ask for more.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hubby and family.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The air that I breath, those around me who love me, a job that pays the bills,
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2010