Anyone agree with me?

I'm watching Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. Does anyone else think Larry is hot? Lol I dunno why I do but he's soooo cute to me!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 2:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG Ithought I was the only one - I would seriously do him (are we related mar? the more I hear from you the more I realize how much in common we have lmao)
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LOL yeah I totally would too!!! There was a thread on my sex tips group that was "If you could sleep with a celebrity who would it be?" everyone was shocked cuz I said Larry. LOL this is awesome.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't remember that movie, but mar I have a question for you, how many questions do u ask per day? lol, because I always see you in the category of "just for fun".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Oooh anon, I wish I could tell you. I'm pretty much a loser. Right now in a SAHM in training (my little guy isn't here) I'm by myself allll day so I just get fleeting thoughts and questions and ask them. And I post in just for fun cuz it's one of the most popular. Lol
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2008