Which is your favorite Disney movie?

I am watching Beauty and the Beast right now and loving it! If only you could rewind time and be 10 again!

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh gosh! there are so many it changes all the time. I think right now it is the newest Tinker bell movie. I absolutely love it!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Beauty and the Beast is one of them
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 8:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Tinkerbell's Great Fairy Rescue is so cute. I can't pick a favorite I really love almost all of the Disney/Pixar movies. Lately, we have loved to watch Toy Story 3, Ratatouille, Cars, Pinocchio and others.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• my top two are Little Mermaid and Aladdin. I love the soundtracks off all those 80's and 90's disney movies, they're great.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 8:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love Cinderella...Oh and Peter Pan. When I was little my Dad would hide the Peter Pan movie after we had watched it 5-6 times and make us pick a new movie to watch =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm partial to Cinderella. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Aladdin
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• The Little Mermaid, my red headed daughter was born the year it came out and has been an Ariel fanatic ever since. (c: In fact, her 16th birthday was Little Mermaid themed. My second favorite would be Alice in Wonderland (the cartoon, though I do like the new movie). Then Pinocchio, Beauty and the Beast (I loved it that Belle was smart and pretty!) and Snow White. I can't refuse watching any of them, really. (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I love Beauty and the Beast. I also love Tarzan, Jungle Book, Toy Story.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• all toy stories an aladin..i love that jeanie..an how tho aladin was a street rat he only stole when necessary an to survive..but still had a pure an honest hear...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010