It is 9 pm est how much stuff have you done today?

I cleaned floors, bathrooms, hardwood floors, washed four loads of laundry, 5 loads of dishes, baked two apple pies, made sour cream topping for pumpkin cheese cake, macaroni and cheese, brined the turkey for tomorrow..

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• laundry
    cleaned out a closet
    cleaned up the playroom
    cleaned up the front room
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 8:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Not a damn thing! I went to the store for pregnancy tests, came home and have done not a thing useful since. But, it's 8pm here, and we have a wonky schedule. My hubby leaves for work shortly after 2pm, gets home anywhere between 1am and 3am, so we go to bed around 4 or 5 usually and don't get up until around 1. I still have a good 5 hours to get things done before DH gets home. =D
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Went to the gym and worked out, I did laundry, went shopping for flowers, prepared two dishes for tomorrow, fixed dinner, folder and put away laundry, fed the cats, the dogs, made a last minute trip to the supermarket for something I forgot, and now I am ready to clonck out!

Answer by older at 9:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i can't make alot of stuff ahead of time this year because the monster turkey ate up the fridge lol. hate having a side-by-side. anyway, i made the double layer pumpkin pie, the crusts for the apple pie (i'll bake it tomorrow morning), i prepared the ingredients for the stuffing, grated the cheese for the mac and cheese, super cleaned the whole downstairs (very proud of that! even moved all the furniture to do underneath), set the table and the kids' table, vacuumed upstairs 'just in case', and i still am going to lay out some things so i can get started as soon as i wake up tomorrow. happy thanksgiving!!

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I worked at my full time job, went grocery shopping, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, dining room and living room, made dinner and baked pies.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• 8 hours work day, 2 loads laundry, brownies made, applesauce made, dishes ready for tomorrow, vacuuming done, massage for hubby, pots ready for food, and time for CM now.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Went to the grocery store. Did 3 loads of laundry and 2 of dishes. Went to work for the afternoon. Bathed the kids. Dug the heavy blankets out of of storage. Made cranberry salad. Did some on-line Christmas shopping.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• done majority of my dinner. So tired.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2010