Do you want to join my repeat c-section group/ help manage it?

Hey, I'm looking for someone to start promoting my group here on cafemom. I would chat with you first, get some general info and then set you up as an administrator. I don't really have the time to put into it but it's a great group. We have 117 members right now but we aren't that active, we need to find new memebers and new moms who want to discuss the issue! Thanks

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• ok..i would need a lil more to go on..bout this group..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hey, Well it's a group for moms who had a repeat c-section or is planning to have one. They can tlak to other moms about their experiences, hopes, fears whatever! I just want it to be someone where they can talk about their c-sections. It's thanksgiving but friend request me and we will talk! I will be back on in about 2 days. :o) It will be worth your time. There is another c-section group but this is a repeat c-section group, so I suppose it's a little different. :o)
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 5:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2010