How light?

I think I might be pregnant so I did a pregnancy test just now and I can see that there is a second line in the result window but it is super light. I can see it but it looks like if it almost wasn't there. The pregnancy test is not a brand name I don't if that matters. How dark does the second line has to be to indicate a positive result? Could it be possible that is just a reflection of the line that is supposed to be there to indicate a positive result and that my result is actually negative?

GodPRKitty

Asked by GodPRKitty at 9:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it doesnt have to be bright at all, in fact the instructions even say that one line might be lighter then the other. congrats!!!!
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• you're more than likely pregnant. i've had that happen to me before and the doctor said it's because my hormones weren't strong enough yet. take another test in a couple weeks and see what happens...or just go to the doctor.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I would go to the doctor and get them to do a test just to be sure, but congrats.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• If there's a line... there's a line! YAY!!!!! Take a test in about 3 more days and guarantee it'll be much more noticeable! I got a very faint + on day 26 of my cycle, so faint I wasn't sure. Then when I was 1 day late I took another test and it was a nice dark purple. =)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2010