is this normal?

today i just felt really ....different. ive been getting lower back pain and i got a few sharp pains in my vagina. very light light cramps...and now im getting a contastant grumbling type feeling throughout my whole stomach and some upper back pain

im 26 weeks btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like gas to me but I am no doctor :-P. As for the sharp pains in your vagina, I used to get those when I was pregnant it is usually your baby kicking/hitting etc your inner cervix area etc. that causes the pain (think of the light sting/sharp pain u get during a pap smear when the doctor swipes inside your cervix with the collecting tools).
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• its not gas, i know what that prego gas feeling is lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• are you "backed up"
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• no not at all.. ive been having HORRIBLE back pain and light cramps all day long...:( its getting old lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Probably nothing, but you may want to give your doc a quick call in the morning just in case. Doesn't sound like anything serious.
    3peasinthepod

Answer by 3peasinthepod at 4:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008