Would it be possible to not be censored on CAFEMOM?

Please? I know we all have our moments and there are crappy people out there, but we pride ourselves in our freedom of speech. We can defend ourselves if you let us. Please let us speak for ourselves and learn to stand for one another.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think a certain amount of censorship is necessary, I have seen some really nasty things being posted. while some people have the decency not to overly offensive, some feel that because it is a public forum they have a free pass to be as offensive as they can. But I do agree if you join a group that clearly state that it is a anything goes group..you enter at your own risk.

sun67day1

Answer by sun67day1 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• OMG i seriously agree so much!!

whats with all of the unnecessary censorship???
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No offense, but when you post anonymous, aren't you in censoring yourself, sort of? It's not free speech if you feel you need to hide.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 2:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• because people ATTACK others on this website no wonder she wants to be anon.
    macklyn

Answer by macklyn at 2:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Some groups you can
    Anonymous