Measuring a week behind, but still gaining weight.

Has anyone ever measured a week behind? I'm 30 wks and 1 day, and today I measured at 29 wks. It wasn't my normal doctor, but I did gain 3 lbs from my last apt. The doctor didn't seem concerned, she said that can happen. Would it be because I'm carrying so low?

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 10:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could possibly be the way you are carrying, but not sure. Every woman grows differently and as long and mama and baby are both healthy thats all that matters ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Your due date is only an estimate and it can be off plus or minus two weeks. You are within range so no worries.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I agree with the other comments, also, when they measure if they are slightly out then it will make the reading ahead or behind, but a week is not a concern at all.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2010