WOULD U CONSIDER ME HEARTLESS

my sister says im being heartless cause i wont eat thxgiving at our older cousin house..i made up a lie saying i was going out of town tho im not..only to spare her feelings..
the reason i wont go over an eat is because they have roaches something terrible..an i break out from roaches an i just dont want to use my epi-pen just to go over there an eat..
when i say lots of roaches..they are on your cups,plates as soon as u sit it down..

would u consider me heartless for not goin cause of their roach problem..

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Heartless? NOPE
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• ty..i felt i did a good thing by lying to spare her feelings..my sister thinks that i should just use the epipen an eat over there but i hate roaches anyways..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• no
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• gross, i think your cousin is heartless for inviting people, k maybe that was mean, she wants pple at her house& that is nice of her but roaches? i wouldnt invite pple if i had them like that.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No, it's disgusting and a health hazard. Why would you have a dinner in that kind of environment?

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Not everyone can sit there and ignore that, so I believe you did the right thing
    busymom117

Answer by busymom117 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't blame you for not going. How horrible.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• no i think you did the only thing you could .. i would have done the same thing
    mommydown

Answer by mommydown at 11:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't blame you either. I think it is inconsiderate to have people over if there is a bug problem like that.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• ty...i dont even know how the rest of the family can actually go over there an eat an not feel uncomfortable while eating..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2010