Do your kids go out on Black Friday?

My son who is 19 went out last year just to say "I did it" well he is not a shopper but he is going again. LOL> is that funny? Who else has a kid who will go out?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• We're all online shoppers, so sorry no
    busymom117

Answer by busymom117 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• My daughter will be working from 12 midnight till 7 am. I bet she will sleep after that!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• NOOOOOO, she doesn't work so she has NO money! lol (God forbid she gets a J O B)
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:23 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My 19 and 20yo's have been going since 2008 and will be going tonight. My 20yo is in Army and is homn on leave and they have been planning their shopping trip for weeks. They are going with their girlfriends and plan to make a day of it starting at 3a.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Our kids are tweens still but they love to go. We live in a small town with only a WM so it is a community event LOL they see friends, friends parents, etc... We are going twice once at midnight to get the clothing and on that trip the kids will go with us then again at 5am to get a TV they will not go then, they will (or should) be sound asleep!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• nope. They're little and I'm shopping for them!
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My three year old went with us last year. She loves shopping!
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 10:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Not mine but I wanted to answer you. LOL
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 11:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i stayed at home with my 4 yr old because of the rain/snow... but my sister, brother, mom, and a few of our friends all went out thanksgiving night... we have a new/nice outlet mall near us that opened at 10pm for some stores 11pm for the rest... they got there at 9:30 and saw people fighting for parking spots!!! they did get great deals, especially when they offered an extra 10-20% off if you wear your p.j.'s that night... a great friend works at underarmor there and got our family an extra 40% off on top of all the sale prices too... so overall worth that fight.... especially when i had my 4yr old son home in bed and i was sitting by the fireplace watching the snow fall outside knowing i wasnt in it lol... i did go out friday afternoon to do some shopping at meijer's for there doorbusters... 10am left the house and got home at 10:58am no one was there and got a ton of shopping done :)
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 10:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010