What are your thoughts... or predictions...."NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS"

I have been TTC for about 2 months now...My cycle is finally back to normal and now comes on the first of he month in october it came on the 1st in november it came on the 1st or 2nd day and my cycle usually last for 6 or 7 days... this month I tryed to have sex on the day that i would think i would ovulate here are the days that i TTC Monday November 8th, November 13th, November 15th, the day that i was so called suppose to ovulate Thursday November 18 and recently Sunday November 21st.... I hope i nailed it at least one of those days we will find out December 1st or 2nd if my cycle doesnt come...

SN: I know the signs of pregnancy bc i have been pregnant before.... the only thing i have really noticed is slight pressure on my abdominal area well should i say alot more pressure and i have also been urinating frequently.... so u guys give me ur feedback... wish my luck and babydust :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wishing you luck!!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• THANK YOU :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Good luck. it sounds as if you got the timing right so it's a wait and see. Don't get discouraged if it takes a bit longer than you expect though. fingers crossed

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• :-) o i wont and plus im still young 21 so :-) ill wait and see and pray :-) thank you all :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! Like PP said don't get discouraged if it isn't! Let us know!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i will :-) and thank you :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010