What's my chance of being pregnant..

My husband and I are about to start TTC but I've been on Loestrin since September. One week in October we decided we wanted to try then so I got off the pill for a full 7 days until he changed his mind again to wanting me on BC. I got back on it but I've been forgetful to take my pills and I've been missing them often. I take 2 the next day when I miss one the night before to make up for it, but is there a chance I might be pregnant now? I am a few days late for my period and all I've seen for a couple days is spotting brown lightly.
We'd be thrilled if I am and I guess a pregnancy test will tell LOL I just want to hear opinions in case some of you have gotten pregnant missing the pill.

californiakelso

Asked by californiakelso at 2:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You can be pregnant of course, always a chance when you do the baby dance! Another option would be the change your hormones have went through because of missing pills here and there and a week etc. can do it as well. They are meant to be taken everyday of course to regulate the hormones and that is how they work and if it isnt done that way it may not work and it may also cause unexpected side effects like late periods, longer periods, etc.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ya i figured its probably because i messed up my pattern of taking the pill. i could take a test just for the hell of it. lol
    californiakelso

Answer by californiakelso at 3:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yes you can be pregnant infact your more likely to concive after comeing of a birth controll i had a inplantion took out sure enough i was pregnant the same month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• well i just took a test and it was negative so im probably not.
    californiakelso

Answer by californiakelso at 1:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• why not take the pills and not tell him?? It's not like he never said, I don't want no more, and he did change his mind, just throw them away like ur takin them, I know that sounds bad. I never did that or have been on any birth control, because my kids are 5yrs apart .
    Anonymous