what tradition do you do for christmas?

my grandma when my mom and aunts and uncles were younger every year she would get them a gift they opened on christmas eve night and it was always a brand new pair of pj's so they had something new to sleep in that night. The my mom done it to us when we were kids. And now I do it to my kids and you know what is funny? Is I didn't even know that. I did it because my mom use to do it for us as kids, but never new my grandma use to do it as well. What is your traditions? Oh also my mom use to get us each year crayons, coloring book and bubble bath in our stockings and I do that to my kids. Also DH's mom use to get them a book of candy every year for their stockings as kids so we do that too.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• My parents didn't do the new pj's but that is something that I have always done with my kids....I also give the kids each a brand new ornament for them so that by the time they will be ready to live on their own, they will have their own collection to start them off!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We do the pjs thing as well. Also Dh and I dont exchange a gift, instead we decide on something we need for the house or something we would both enjoy and buy that instead of giving gifts to eachother
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• get up and eat breakfast, open presents, play a little, get some more sleep, then get up and start our day
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2010