imvu????

Have you guys heared of this...my son was on it and i peeked at what he was doing and he told me it was i m v u....i saw him typing and chatting with some other ppl....should i worry? hes 13 years old

momkatherine3

Asked by momkatherine3 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• sorry i have not heard that one. try asking one of his friends on the sly
    mommydown

Answer by mommydown at 11:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• nah- it's like chatting with characters- my daughter has used it for a couple of years...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I wouldnt let my 13yr old "chat" on-line with anyone!! There are too many preditors out there. People who dont supervise their childrens activities on-line are the ones that "just cant understand why "so-n-so" would do "this or that"...." Your child can be influenced by another or an adult posing as a child to do things that they normally wouldnt do. I could go on and on about cyber bullying, sex offenders, sexting, all kinds of stuff that kids that age are getting into.... This really worries me... ALWAYS keep tabs on what your kids are doing on-line!!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 8:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2010