DO You Think It's OK For A Woman To Hit a Man,

when they are arguing and she just gets so mad she hauls off and slaps him? I always see the question about a man hitting a woman, what about the opposite? I myself say no, it's still a form of abuse even if he is a man. Your just setting yourself up to get slapped back by some men, then what, are they wrong for slapping back? I've been lucky and not had to deal with this in my marriage and feel bad for any woman or girls who does, as my DD who died was, but she left the guy after she hit him back .

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• No its never ok for women to hit men! I agree with you your asking to get hit back then they want to call the police and play victim. But Ido stand up a applaud the women that finally stand up for themselves and hit their abuser back then leave them afterwards. IF only everyone in a relationship would love one anoher and show it. It's wonderful to be loved and I feel everyone should feel those indescribable feelings I'm talking about before our next life. So lets stop hitting and start loving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Not okay
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Might as well ask if its ok for kids to beat each other up or if its ok for parents to beat kids, or kids to beat parents --- violence is violence
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Absolutely not
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Still abuse and the woman can be arrested for domestic violence
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• no, it's illegal. It's called battery. It's NOT ok

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• nope. It is still considered domestic violence.
    sunshine31

Answer by sunshine31 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't hitting is okay period. If I ever hit a man, or anyone for that matter, I would expect to be hit back.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• hitting is NEVER okay for either a man or a woman PERIOD!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It is never ok to hit anyone no matter what the situation is. I have been abused as a child, and while I knew it was wrong I ended up in many abusive relationships. I will admit that I have hit men but it was wrong for me to do so. My 2nd ex/DH and I have reconciled and I am so glad that we have a new love/relationship after 4 yrs of separation and both of us in intense counseling to deal with our past issues both personal and together. We both agree that we are blessed to have a second chance with the other one, but also feel it has been God who has brought us back together. We have always had a close connection with each other and still have it now and it's better than it's ever been.

Back to the question: We need to be teaching by our words AND ACTIONS that violence is NOT the answer! There are healthy ways to handle disagreements and hitting is NOT it! Kids emulate what they see. Violence destroys families!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2010