Have question on birth control IMPLANON?

do any of you ladies have it? if you do Do you like it? What your thoughts about it? was it painful when they inserted?

ely209

Asked by ely209 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Health

• I love it. They do a couple of numbing shots before they put it in, but it is a little ouchy when then numbing shots wear off. I had some weird random periods/spotting in the beggining, but now I have a 1-2 day period every 6-10 wks now. I got it in Jun of 09 so I have had it almost a year and a half. I will be getting another one when the time is up on this one. So much easier than trying to remember the pill.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I had it about 2 years ago, we had it removed to have our latest daughter . It wasent bad getting it put in or taking it out and when we did take it out we were pregnant with our daughter only 2 months after removal !!
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 11:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2010