Have you ever stuffed your bra?

When I was 13, my friend and I filled up balloons with pudding, and stuffed our bras. We got the idea from a movie, lol. Mine popped and I got chocolate pudding all over myself. Little did I know, I'd soon have no need to stuff my bra. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 11:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Does my bomb shell bra from Victoria secret count? Lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Chocolate or vanilla? lol!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• YES! When IO went to homecoming when I was a sophomore in HS. I got a dress from my sister's friend and she was much more well endowed than me. My sister actually sewed black shoulder pads into the breast cups. I was worried all night he was going to try and cop a feel. He didn't, but I was freaked that he would.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• haha i used to use socks! you know, when you're playing dress up as a kid? lol those were the days!
    MissAbigail24

Answer by MissAbigail24 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I LOVE that movie. It's streaming on Netflix right now. I'm gonna have to watch it now.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I immediately knew you were talking about that movie when I read this LOL LOVE IT! To answer your question.. Yes, sadly I did lol I was probably about 13 and wanted to badly to have boobies lol I would use the shoulder pads or the pads from bathing suits and put them in my bra haha.. I probably looked ridiculous! Sad thing is.. I never did grow the boobies I want lol I am still an A cup (except for when im pregnant) Ahh well..
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• LOL no I am one of the few that has never had to, mine are big enough as it is.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• When I was a little kid. LOL.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Never had the need, I helped some of my friends stuff theirs with socks tho lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 12:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010