Would you wear blanket sleeper pajamas for adults?

lol. These crack me up. I so want a pair. I am sure I would not be as cute as little kids are when they wear them though...

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Heck ya I would, if they had it in my size!!!! I'm envious of my kids with their nice warm footed pj's... I want some!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm actually wearing a pair right now. They are red and zip all the way up. They have a Santa on the left breast area and the feet are Santa faces with Santa hats complete with pom poms.

My husband hates them because they are "hard to get in to."
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• i have some but i can not sleep in them. i wear them for sitting around the house if it is really cold. my kids like them, and i am going to get them for my older kids that do not fit in the toddler sizes anymore!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• yes I love them so does DH...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Hells yes!!! I used to have some, until I wore the footies out. Now I can't find them anywhere!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• No...I can't stand to be trapped like that I can not wear socks in bed no matter how cold....LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• id love to wear them cuz they are tooo cute & look comfy, but i think id only be able to wear them if we went winter camping..
    I get hot easy & hate to sleep in socks.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would love them and i would buy them for all my kids...hoping they might like them
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'd wear them. My FIL's girlfriend is sleeping on the couch wearing hers and they look comfortable. My house gets cold at night. Except I remember wearing them as a child, my mother had to cut the footies out because I hated it when my feet would sweat.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• LOL ...... Had a red pair when I was a teenager and it had a trap door in the back that you pulled down to go to the bathroom.
    They were comfy
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2010