What is your funnest Black Friday experience?

Mine is-We were at Walmart and there were a TON of people in line already at 5 am. We got in line with everyone else and u could hear the arguments already between various people. The doors open and people were yelling I was here first etc. Then we spot someone opening the doors to the garden center and saw a few people running for those doors so we took off running with them and got in that way while the rest of those people yelled at each other in line! LMAO. And when we got in there we saw one lady getting kicked out and getting her cart taken away from her! lol

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 11:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahahahahahaahahhahahaah people I swear.... LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I worked in an outlet mall and saw an old lady hit someone with her cane lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I was supposed to try to get a scooter for a friend's mother on black friday. I went with my mom to work at 4:00 Am at Wal-Mart and almost got my 12 year old ass trampled. Seriously, black friday is stupid, and half of us are hung over anyway lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• And THAT'S why I stay home!!!! Well that and I have no money!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• never done it but I would like to. I heard that it was really fun.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Well I swear, I swwear I am not racist - but my cashier at walmart was african american and I made the comment to her since she looked horribly busy - Man, look at you just slaving away getting everyone checked out quickly! - I was trying to give her a compliment that she was doing good to hurry since most cashiers will take their sweet time - UH I felt like an idiot, I felt horrible and appologized!!!! i still cant believe it slipped out.
    Tonesgirl

Answer by Tonesgirl at 12:08 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I can't stand crowds so I don't go out on Black Friday. Period.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 27, 2010