have you put your christmas tree up yet?

Asked by SapphireRose85 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes two weeks ago.

Answer by m-avi at 11:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Only the pre-lit one. I use that one in my kitchen. We will buy a real one for the living room next month.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• yes, we had a snow day and i need to start getting in xmas spirit so my hole house is dec. my hubby is not to thrilled but it made me happy so he let it go

Answer by mommydown at 11:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Tomorrow is the big day. My kids are super excited!

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• NO soon anything before thanksgiving is WAY too soon for me and I love m tree....I ma put it up tomorrow and decorate it this weekend...we will see how it goes!

Answer by hill2 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Tomorrow or Friday is the big event.

Answer by Chocolatespring at 11:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Yes we put it up last Friday- and that is only because we bought it new that day and hubs wanted to see what it would look like. Usually I have to nag him to put the tree up, and I am lucky if we get it put up over Thanksgiving weekend.

Answer by MizLee at 11:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• We put it up early this year since I work the day after Thanksgiving- which is when we normally when we do it.

Answer by mrs.red08 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Nope, not until next week when my hubby has another day off, we usually would do it this weekend but he has to work and he works nights so it will have to wait this year.

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• No my stand broke last year so we have to buy another stand. He said we might buy a real one but I would rather use that money on gifts. I'm fine with my fake one.

Answer by preciouschild at 12:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2010