I am sick of being pregnant!!!

I am uncomfortable and feel pain daily. I can't keep up with everything and I just want to cry! I hate being pregnant and if I could be induced right now I would.. I am contracting daily and getting no where and I am just sick and fn tired of all the pain. SOmeone please give me a boost of energy or let me know the end is near!!! I am just done with this shit..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The end is near. You will soon beholding your LO in your arms and it will all have been worth it! Stick it out!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• It really will all be worth it. You ARE getting somewhere! You're baking that little baby in that oven, nice and comfy and toasty, and before you know it, you'll have that wonderful bundle of love in your arms. I had a lot of pain with my back toward the end, so I can relate. It will be gone before you know it! There is an end to this, even if you don't know exactly when. And the reward for all ofthis is totally worth every last bit of pain. Do something that's good for the soul, like a pedicure or meditation if you're up for it. It all can help your frame of mind. Trust me when I say we've ALL been there, mama! The last few weeks are tough, but when you feel that first contraction that feels different than the rest, your life will change instantly. The reality will hit, and you will know that soon, you'll be smelling and touching and hearing and seeing your new baby!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• how much longer? You will miss it or most do at leaste. At the end most are just tired of it I have 3 so I know and can relate but it will end. Hang in there
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I felt that way toward the end. Now I miss it! Enjoy it while it lasts. Once baby is here you will be EXHAUSTED. You think you are tired now? Hahahahahahahaaaaaa! It is all worth it though. You'll see.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lol...I feel you girl, my due date is this Sunday! When are you due? I promise...it will all end soon enough though! :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Why do you think you are getting nowhere?
    Those contractions are happening for a reason of course!
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

How dilated you are before you go into labor says absolutely NOTHING about when you will go into labor. Some women can be dilated to a 4 and 90% effaced for WEEKS and then others can go from hard as a rock and completely closed to full blown labor without any pre-dilation.

Those contractions are ripening your cervix and preparing your uterus for the real deal. Every minute your baby is in the womb is one more minute of happy, healthy development.

I KNOW your miserable but this is not new to the pregnancy experience. EVERY WOMEN has been uncomfortable towards the end of her pregnancy for one reason or another. We all get through it and we all eventually deliver.

You will too. Try taking a warm bath to relax and ease the discomfort and try walking as often as possible to bring baby down.

Good Luck Sweetie! It'll be over before you know and then you'll miss it!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I know what you mean and I have 10 weeks left. Oh the misery of third trimesters. I would almost prefer being back in the first with the morning sickness (almost) lol. But It will all be over soon enough and like they say most likely we will miss it all especially since we just think we are not getting enough sleep now. Anyhow good luck and try to concentrate on other things as best you can and relax in warm bath with a good book.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• "Suck it up. Your baby and your body aren't ready yet." My OB said this to me when I was pregnant. Ask your doctor about induction every check up. They have to be sure the cervix is ready, otherwise it will fail. Nothing anyone is telling you will work if your cervix is not ready for it. Castor OIl being the worst advice ever. Walking, raspberry leaf tea sandalwood and jasmine incense, and sex. You can try them all. None are a guarantee. The only sure fire option is a c-section, but you really don't want that if you can help it. good Luck. You've come this far you can make it a few more days/weeks.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010